• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please help to find treble pot for Kenwood KA-3500

tusntuk2

Active Member
Hello again - need some help to find a 50K (dual) treble pot for a Kenwood KA-3500. It's a PCB mounted "spider" design, also seen in a few Peavey amps. Anybody know where I should look/ask for one? Thanks!!
 
Register to hide this ad
thanks for the tip, ryuuoh. I did find one at a high price, but I wondered how to look for one in AK. Do you know how to make a "wanted to Buy" post? thanks again!
 
thanks for the tip, ryuuoh. I did find one at a high price, but I wondered how to look for one in AK. Do you know how to make a "wanted to Buy" post? thanks again!

If you subscribe ($25/year) you can post a want to buy ad in Barter Town. No ads are allowed outside Barter Town, and this thread is right on the edge of the rules.
 
Thanks everyone - I am a subscriber, got the red banner. Barter Town - must be another Forum, so I will check on that, Thanks! I haven't posted in here since before Christmas, but you could check old posts about trying to learn an oscilloscope (i still need that help!) to find an oscillating problem on a restored KR-5600. I just don't know the layout of the land here, so I'm learning. Appreciate the tips!
 
Back
Top Bottom