• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

PLEASE someone get this

On what grounds was this flagged?:scratch2:
Hmm, going by international Craigslist rules - I'd say the other people were angry some one was selling good working vintage stuff cheap and not overpricing it like a lot of people would trying to get $600 for all of it. In my area we have maybe two-three on again off again people who overprice their audio stuff - if they saw cheap nice audio stuff they'd flag it I'm sure. Don't forget, determined people can use proxies to give themselves multiple votes for flagging an ad.
 
On what grounds was this flagged?:scratch2:
I don't know, but my inquiry went unresponded to also, which makes me wonder if something fishy isn't going on.
On the face of the ad. there really seems to be no reason to pull it :dunno:
 
I've seen cases before of very desirable equipment advertised cheap, and then you just get spam back (the white-teeth stuff, or whatever), or else you get no response at all. Email address harvesting.
 
Just got an e-mail from the guy;

"If you are receiving this it is because you are one of the over 100 who responded within the first hour of my posting. The asking price was $75 a piece but after the overwhelming response I’m thinking $100 a piece is more than fair."

Guess there's no etiquette or honor left to go around.
 
No offence and all, but is $200 bucks for an SA-9100 and a TU-9100 such a bad price..? :headscrat

It may not be but how much will it be when you get there.
I keep thinking the interested buyer arrives and suddenly he gets a phone call...(its his wife or friend)....He then says I have a buyer on the phone that says "save it for me and I`ll give you double", or whatever..
Its too much for us normal people to deal with and if I`m wrong I`m willing to miss a deal from a gold digger like that.
And by the way I have sold Items I knew were worth more and had actual calls from people saying to hold it for them. I never hold anything and I sell it for what I advertise
 
Yeah, he changed the price, seller's prerogative -- happens all the time on CL. Think of it what you will, I don't think asking $200 bucks for those two pieces is what you'd call "gold-digging", though...
 
Back
Top Bottom