• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please welcome our newest vendor ASi Teknologies

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
ASi Teknologies is a great local ( Michigan ) company who is now a proud sponsor of Audiokarma.

If you are in the market for moding any of your equipment please be sure to give Douglas a call.

Their website can be found here http://www.asi-tek.com/

Thanks
Grumpy
 
Register to hide this ad
I spelled it the same way it is on his site :)
 
I am already in communication with Douglas in regard to my Esoteric P10 transport.

Welcome to AK ASI Teknologies!

RC
 
Welcome, and thanks for supporting AK!
Regards,
Jim
 
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome. You are all a bunch of great guys. I look forward to AK fest and assisting you guys when needed. I look to have a ton of fun here. We are located in "beautiful" warren michigan....lol

The spelling is correct, its unique, like some of the things we do.

Many thanks,
Douglas Jesse
ASi Teknologies
 
Back
Top Bottom