kaplang
Works for me !
Can anyone comment on the Poddwatt DMB. It is a kit that is suppose to be designed as 2 mono blocks on one chassis?
Here is what I was told
It has two complete sets of everything on one chassis. Two power transformers, two filter strings and so on. It was done for the high end performance level wanted. The only shared things are the selector switch, stereo volume control and power cord.
I am not so much interested to know the building characteristics but want to know if anyone can comment on the sound quality or anything related. I am considering the build. It might replace the Dynaco ST70 replica I built 2012
Thanks,
George
Here is what I was told
It has two complete sets of everything on one chassis. Two power transformers, two filter strings and so on. It was done for the high end performance level wanted. The only shared things are the selector switch, stereo volume control and power cord.
I am not so much interested to know the building characteristics but want to know if anyone can comment on the sound quality or anything related. I am considering the build. It might replace the Dynaco ST70 replica I built 2012
Thanks,
George