• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Polk Audio Monitor List and History

DrFaustus

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I found this great PDF detailing the various vintage "Monitor" series from Polk Audio. I find it very helpful as I try to sift through the various names and renaming Polk did for these speakers. I'm not sure who to give credit to for creating it, but I wanted to post it here for others to enjoy and also to send a big thank you out into the void for the author. If you happen to know who s/he is, let me know and I'll give them an attribution in this post.

(Broken into 2 PDFs to meet upload file size limit.)
 

Attachments

Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom