• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Polk Audio Monitor ?? Speakers

I picked up these Polk speakers yesterday and cannot figure out what model they are. They look like Monitor 5 Jr speakers, but the dimensions don't match up. The active/passive drivers are 4 1/2 inches. 4 inch mounting hole. The driver model is MW6500 which would equate to 6.5 inches? The cabinets are 14x6x4-3/4 inches. Any ideas? I couldn't find them in the Polk archive.

I'm assuming they would be worth repairing/refoaming as I only have $5 into them. Who has foam kits this driver?

Thanks
John
Zounds!! The Peerless tweeters alone are worth MUCH more then you paid for them!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom