The Shocker
Super Member
I bought a pair of Polk Audio RT400 speakers over the weekend for $50 and have been enjoying them. The cabinets are in good shape, but the corners are scratched up and the wood can be seen, since the black has worn away.
Two questions:
1. RT400s for $50? Good deal? Are these things well regarded?
2. Best way to get the cabinets looking good again?
I've never been a big fan of the look of black. I was thinking of doing a veneer of some kind that looks like wood. Any guides to doing this?
Two questions:
1. RT400s for $50? Good deal? Are these things well regarded?
2. Best way to get the cabinets looking good again?
I've never been a big fan of the look of black. I was thinking of doing a veneer of some kind that looks like wood. Any guides to doing this?