• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Polk Audio SDA 1

lvevo

New Member
Hello,

I just got a set of Polk RTA-11T and got to hear a set of Polk SDA 1C and loved them. I recently saw a set of Polk SDA 1 for $400. Owner said they are in excellent shape. Are they worth that.

I looked at the Polk Audio site and found the following page: http://www.polksda.com/ebay.shtml

What do you guys think of those prices? Can they be considered a ballpark price?

Listing: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/1174358894.html


Thanks Arnie.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
That's not a bad price at all. Some think the 1C's are the best of the SDA's. The SDA-1 do not sound the same as 1C's.
 
Last edited:
Looks like those prices on the PolkSDA link need updating from the market of 2004 and 2005.

FWIW, I think the asking price for those SDA's is about right if they are indeed pristine. I'd check them out if I were you.

I paid $250 for my pair of SDA-1 Signatures which are virtually identical to that pair outside of my ports being capped & covered by the signature plate. I need to recloth my grills but outside of that my cabinets are near perfect. 'Wouldn't sell my pair even if offered $400. :no:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom