• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Polk Audio T15

Register to hide this ad
I'm trying to put together a little system for my daughters apartment, it's not a real big apartment. I was thinking of pairing these speakers up with a Pioneer sx550, they are on sale now for half price. Anyone tried them?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Polk+Au...lack/8828012.p?id=1207956903491&skuId=8828012

I have a pair in my daughter's bedroom paired with an HK 3490 - they sound pretty good. While the bass is pretty good for a small speaker, I'd add a small sub for any non-bedroom application.
 
I've got a pair that I've had for a few years. Great speaker IMO, I was very impressed with the sound. I had replaced a larger set of Yamaha bookshelves and the sound was much more accurate and crisp. I agree that they don't go super low, but they are easy to listen to, I've also used them for near field listening with good results. It's also nice that they are front ported, and have a keyhole slot on the back for hanging. The Monitor 30 which is an almost identical speaker features a rear port, and small standoffs on the back so when you hang it on a wall the port isn't covered.

I purchased my pair for $50 during the Black Friday 2008 or 2009 sale, and they are still the same price now.
 
I have a pair that I use in my shop with a vintage reciever. They sound really good. I thought I got a steel at full price. For half price they are a steel.........:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom