• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Polk monitor 12 score

grillebilly

Empty Head
I gotta tip my hat to lukiedog for finding me a great deal on a pair of Polk Monitor 12's.
He found these at a thrift, let all of us know on a thread @ dollars and sense.
I got them for $70, a little beat up but sound wonderful. They will be lots of fun to play with in my workshop. (1000 sq ft)
Rastafish, another righteous AK member, turned me on to Polk when he sold me some 7b's with the Peerless tweeter. (with the little hole)
Thanks to AK members I am enjoying my music collection more every day!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom