• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pony Express - Valley Stream NY to AK Mid Atlantic party or to DC area

hjames

We are all just walking each other home.
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
I'm looking into a deal for a pair of empty JBL speaker cabinets currently in Valley Stream NY
that I'm trying to get down to my area Fairfax, VA near DC. I know there is an AK Party at eHoove's May 19th -
and I know some folks do come down from NJ & NY for that - perhaps someone can link up for the cabinets?
PM me and we'll get more details.

Speakers are 37 x 18 x 12 each
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Heather,
Try (I think he calls himself thomcomm now, formerly TComisky (Tom))
I think he's planning on making both (though still non committal) and he has a pick up.
Worth a try (I'm sure he's not going to valley stream but might be able to make rest of trip if you can get them to Peekskill
 
What are the dimensions on the cabs and can they be picked up elsewhere other than LI, Valley Stream?
 
What are the dimensions on the cabs and can they be picked up elsewhere other than LI, Valley Stream?

Thanks! Speakers are 37 x 18 x 12 each
As to pickup location, I'll have to check with @Sound-dragon, he's the seller
 
OK; they might fit in rear passenger spots. I wouldn't be going to the MD meet so would need to know (PM OK) approx where in VA we could meet up if this happens. Your link to seller is not complete, so he won't see this; trying again - @Sound Dragon. I am further up NY, so pick up might be an issue.

Heather,
Try (I think he calls himself thomcomm now, formerly TComisky (Tom))
I think he's planning on making both (though still non committal) and he has a pick up.
Worth a try (I'm sure he's not going to valley stream but might be able to make rest of trip if you can get them to Peekskill
@Thocom
 
Hi guys,

I wish I had seen this, I’m heading down to DC, than Fredericksburg tomorrow morning early.
Unfortunately, I’m not going to make any of the fest coming up soon, works been a killer!
 
Back
Top Bottom