• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Poor man’s Exclusive

KevinB

Engineerd
I am new to this forum but have been collecting vintage equipment on and off for quite some time.

I have been looking for a preamp/amp to accompany my Pioneer turntables and was not at a point to pull the trigger on an Exclusive setup (not yet :) )

I just finished restoring my SM/SC 3000 combo and I must say, wow! It sounds very nice!

I am jumping between this and my Prima Luna, and although not a direct comparison (tube to Solid State and almost 40 years difference). I am very much enjoying this little Pioneer vintage setup.
 

Attachments

  • DEB395DA-1C0B-4D87-9772-F83CDC09E5B0.jpeg
    DEB395DA-1C0B-4D87-9772-F83CDC09E5B0.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 679A36ED-9A24-4DC8-BD8E-D8A7B1953009.jpeg
    679A36ED-9A24-4DC8-BD8E-D8A7B1953009.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 60
Register to hide this ad
Funny how last night I discovered that they existed when I was looking at them in the brochure. I also reviewed the designs since the schematics are available.
 
Back
Top Bottom