• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Portable DIY absorption panel build...

They don't seem very keen on special orders. I will have to engage an actual carpenter here which can be quite costly.
 
Actually I've given it another thought. I guess I could do the job with the electric drill I can borrow from work. Our local hardware would cut the pine timber structures. The rest would be simple drilling job.

Now I need to buy those Tontine Acoustisorb 3 100mm batts/sheets as we discussed before Michael...
 
Those 2" x 24" x 48" panels are proving impossible to find locally. I will have to bite the Amazon bullet and pay for that insane shipping cost :-(
 
Back
Top Bottom