Hey gang, I had a friend buy a musical instrument (synthesizer) in Portland for me. Need it safely transported to Phoenix, AZ.
Anyone making the trip soon? Happy to pay a couple hundred bucks for your gas and troubles.
Also, I’m happy to get creative. See my ad in BT for a recapped Sansui AU-222 and TU-555. Want the pair? Bring me my synthesizer and $300 and the 222 and 555 are yours!
MODS: Not trying to circumvent BT. Just wanted to maybe work out a pony express that would be a fun arrangement.
Please PM me.
Thanks!
Andy
Anyone making the trip soon? Happy to pay a couple hundred bucks for your gas and troubles.
Also, I’m happy to get creative. See my ad in BT for a recapped Sansui AU-222 and TU-555. Want the pair? Bring me my synthesizer and $300 and the 222 and 555 are yours!
MODS: Not trying to circumvent BT. Just wanted to maybe work out a pony express that would be a fun arrangement.
Please PM me.
Thanks!
Andy
Last edited: