uofmtiger Addicted Member Oct 11, 2024 #1,464 By the bay by Derek, on Flickr At the beach by Derek, on Flickr
jojo0416 aka Karipas Oct 26, 2024 #1,469 I asked my wife to mark the spot for me, so I can take my selfie, but I can't make my photo right . Hers is much better. Last edited: Oct 27, 2024
I asked my wife to mark the spot for me, so I can take my selfie, but I can't make my photo right . Hers is much better.
onepixel . Oct 27, 2024 #1,472 Hey guys, wanna go get some photos of the comet? Left my house at 4am, one hour drive up. From 5-7:45am, it was 45-60° at 9,324 to 10,023 feet. He and one of the ladies are in their mid-70s. Total boss!
Hey guys, wanna go get some photos of the comet? Left my house at 4am, one hour drive up. From 5-7:45am, it was 45-60° at 9,324 to 10,023 feet. He and one of the ladies are in their mid-70s. Total boss!
Bill Ferris Lunatic Member Oct 29, 2024 #1,474 onepixel said: View attachment 3331998 Click to expand... Pretty smile that lass has !
onepixel . Nov 5, 2024 #1,479 onepixel said: View attachment 3331998 Click to expand... She was the 2023 Miss Maui and qualifier for Miss Hawaii. She is also a cowboy! Miss USA winner was from Maui!
onepixel said: View attachment 3331998 Click to expand... She was the 2023 Miss Maui and qualifier for Miss Hawaii. She is also a cowboy! Miss USA winner was from Maui!