• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pose A Song Title As A Question

That’s a leading question (at least according to Perry Mason). Properly it should be:

Do You Really Want to Hurt Me? - Culture Club
 
Pretty much. I've learned over the years that things you plan never seem to work out the way you think they will.

Are You Experienced?
 
I have experienced a great many things and you're right Andy, "Here by the sea and sand, nothing ever goes as planned".


Have you heard about the Heartbroken Reaper? - Soul Embraced
 
It's not dark here yet, but my eyes still adapt very well.

Were you caught in the Heat Of The Moment/(Asia) today?
 
I think the people who lost entire houses in the Malibu mudslides would beg to differ.

Is She Really Going Out With Him? -- Joe Jackson.
 
My 1958 20 tubes harman/kardon "TA230 Stereo Festival" receiver.

Honey, Don't You Want A Man Like Me? (Frank Zappa)
 
Nope, although they tell me I'm a candidate for the Thorazine Shuffle.

Can you Loan Me a Dime (Scaggs-Allman/Robinson)?
 
Back
Top Bottom