• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Positive feedback for Bostown

T Tanner

Active Member
Just a quick post about an AK member Bostown. He is a truly great person to deal with. I bought some KT88 tubes from him and I had a small issue. He took care of it with out even thinking. Another wonderful person that I have met hear on AK.

Its very nice to be a member of this site, that is filled with great people

All the best to you Bostown:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Glad to hear it. But just so you know, there is a feedback subforum just a little further down the list for posts just like this. I'm sure the mods can move it for you.

Have a great day!

- Woody
 
Back
Top Bottom