• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Power Amp recommendations for Mirage M3si on $350 budget?

js bach

Active Member
Hi again...

Okay... so I may be able to get a power amp for my M3si's instead of a "monster" receiver. I have a Denon DRA-625 receiver I can use as a Preamp for the time being, so I can use the extra funds for a dedicated power amp.

Anyone have any good recommendations that would be a good match to the M3's? By budget is $350.

Here is a list of some amps I have been looking at. Please let me know of any others...

1. NAD 2600
2. Parasound HCA-1200
3. Denon POA-2200
4. Adcom GFA-555II or 5500
5. Rotel RB-990BX


As always,
Thanks for the input (no pun intended :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom