• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

lightcapture

Super Member
In our living/dining room for watching TV, occasional movies and CDs, also classical and Christian FM radio.

Just 3 components:
NAD 7225PE - 25wpc slim receiver (from late '80s, 2nd owner)
Yamaha BD-S677- BluRay/SACD/CD player (5 yrs old)
Klipsch Forte I - floorstanding speakers (late '80s, 2nd owner)
(The speakers are big and our townhome is small so I may sell them.)

Not much to see, but I'll post pictures later.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
OK, I went crazy and brought my tube amp and TT down to the living room to pair with Klipsch horn speakers. They are meant to be with each other.

Here's photos:

MT1_2822.jpeg

MT1_2821.jpeg

MT1_2816.jpeg

MT1_2815.jpeg

Mystere amp, Thorens TT, Rotel tuner, Schiit Audio DAC and phono preamp, Klipsch speakers, Yamaha BluRay
 
Back
Top Bottom