Looking for your ideas of a fair price for this cool-looking stack of 4:
KT-7001 tuner
KA-7002 amp
KF-8011 denoiser
KC-6060 audio lab scope
I haven't verified this up close, but assume everything has been well taken care of and everything works as expected, all knobs and connectors are there, the cosmetics are good to very good, etc. However, the 6060 scope is confirmed to be exhibiting the "drift problem", this means it probably needs something like $200 to get fixed unless I can do it myself.
I realize the denoiser and scope don't have a whole lot of practical use. Something like this is as much a work of art as a useful piece of equipment, IMO.
There are a few more amps available as well, if you have any ideas on these please advise.
KA-5002
KA-6000
KA-8002
KT-7001 tuner
KA-7002 amp
KF-8011 denoiser
KC-6060 audio lab scope
I haven't verified this up close, but assume everything has been well taken care of and everything works as expected, all knobs and connectors are there, the cosmetics are good to very good, etc. However, the 6060 scope is confirmed to be exhibiting the "drift problem", this means it probably needs something like $200 to get fixed unless I can do it myself.
I realize the denoiser and scope don't have a whole lot of practical use. Something like this is as much a work of art as a useful piece of equipment, IMO.
There are a few more amps available as well, if you have any ideas on these please advise.
KA-5002
KA-6000
KA-8002