• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pro Ac Tablette 50's

No Money

Super Member
OK so I have just been offered some Pro Ac Tablette 50's for about US$900.

I did hear a set of these s while back and seem to recall them being good for a bookshelf speaker. Thinking about them as a studio/office speaker, (using an ok set of Epos ELS 8's which are, well, kind of ok, bland might be a better word, but they were almost free, so ....). To me the price sounds high ish on the Pro Ac's. Any thoughts from you people.
 
Register to hide this ad
I love old ProAc's ... Had Studio 150's which I miss
That does seem high for those tablettes ... Recall would have been able to pick up a used pair in the 600 range several years ago.
 
Current retail $2,800 pair. Dealer demos for $1,899 on another site.

Privately owned for sale in a neighbor to the north on another site @$600.

I am going to give the ProAc Response D Two a listen soon. If you decide to pull the trigger on the Tablette I'd love to know how you like them with your Naim.
 
Let us know how you like the D. I used to own the original Response Two, wonderful speakers. Sold many pairs and owners loved them.
 
Back
Top Bottom