• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pro Gear Estate Sale: MPLS CL

electronjohn

Plug it in & see!!
Subscriber
Some cool gear here: http://phoenixsound.weebly.com/

Actually, there's quite a bit of vintage on the MPLS CL today...a NIB Dual 1264 is one example: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/2608410868.html

Other than that they're highly-regarded...I know zip about Lenco TTs: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/ele/2601329583.html

This Ampex RTR looks cool: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/ele/2608093254.html

I NEED these...dunno if a grand is right: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/2592372292.html

Obviously, none of the above is mine:)
 
Register to hide this ad
Seems like there's almost always a lot of good stuff in the Mpls. market. I never seem to get over that way though...:scratch2:
 
That guys prices are always pretty high, he is also relentless with repostings, but he usually has interesting stuff.
 
Back
Top Bottom