Up front: I'm not an audio expert. My wife got a custom system installed by Tweeter 10 years ago, the heart of which is the Yahama RX-V2400. Got a problem, and since Tweeter is no more, I called Yahama for help. Earlier this week, she was running the tuner when the radio station she was listening to cut out. After a few minutes of silence, she tried another station on the preset list and got nothing. She then switched from preset to manual tuning, and noted that only about 4-5 stations got any reception as the tuner scanned the dial. We're in Central NJ area, and usually can get 30-40 NY, NJ and Philly stations. Yahama suggested a reboot, which I did with them over the phone, but it did not resolve the problem. Yahama indicated problem was then likely a tuner IC failure, or problem with the antenna (a Tweeter installed Terk FM PRO 50 mounted on the side of the house). Yahama could not say why I was still getting a few stations if tuner IC was bad, though. I called Terk, and they said there's little that can go wrong with the antenna other than amplifier power xfmr failure. From what I've read of this antenna, there's no great consensus that the amplifier did all that much, so not sure that could be the cause. So, before I plunk down $$$ to a Yahama service rep to check the unit out, I wanted to see if any AK audiophiles might have some insight. Appreciate any replies... Thanks...