• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Problem With Receiver Sansui RZ-7700av

acaranci

New Member
Hi. I really need your help. I've just got a Receiver Sansui RZ-7700av (it's not new obviously) but I can't make it sound. When I turn it on, the speaker buttons (A or B) work and let me switch between them, but after a few seconds they turn off. It happend in less than 10 seconds anD the receiver don't sound. In fact it never make any sound at all.
After that I can't do anything. None of the buttons to configure speaker work (analog/digital, speaker set up, etc, etc),the only thing that work are the buttons to switch between CD, TUNER, ETC.

The display screen shows SPEAKERS but doesn't show A or B and doesn't let me select or switch between them. The Subwoofer text is also turned on in the screen nut I can't configure it. I tried to connect different speakers to it but it didn't work. I will really appreciate if someone knows how to use it and help me.

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome

Acaranci, welcome to AudioKarma and the [Exclusively Sansui] forum. I don't know anything about the RZ-770AV but I hope someone here can help.

Paul
 
Please note this thread is 12 years old. It's not likely you will get a response from the original poster.

In any case, welcome to AudioKarma Exclusively Sansui.

- Pete
 
Back
Top Bottom