• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Proect One Mark 800 - should I buy

donberry

Super Member
guy has a Project One Mark 800 receiver, 160 wpc one, everything works fine on it, looks nice too, Cabinet needs refinishing, that is about it.
Wants $75.00 for it.
what do u think> Good thing is there are no shipping charges involved - this thing is huge
 
Register to hide this ad
Its not 160 wpc. i got one. and its 80wpc. says 160 on the meters but its not, only 80. I like mine..... am i the only one on here with one? 75 is a good deal.
 
I own three of the TOTL Mark 1500s. 150 wpc. The Mark 1500 is worth it and if the build quality carries down the line most of the others are probably too.
 
Back
Top Bottom