• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Project/ One DR-661 cart or stylus

Dave J

New Member
Happy Saturday! I just picked up a Project/ One DR-661 from Craigslist fir $35. Pretty clean and spins. However, the unknown stylus on the AT PB12S cartridge is non-existent; broken off.

After a brief search, the only stylus I found was a terribly expensive Shibata. I searched by cartridge number. I'm kind of lost here, I'm thinking a whole new cartridge. I'm only able to spend about $50.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
Happy Saturday! I just picked up a Project/ One DR-661 from Craigslist fir $35. Pretty clean and spins. However, the unknown stylus on the AT PB12S cartridge is non-existent; broken off.

After a brief search, the only stylus I found was a terribly expensive Shibata. I searched by cartridge number. I'm kind of lost here, I'm thinking a whole new cartridge. I'm only able to spend about $50.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the AK turn table forum.

Here is a link to an after market elliptical stylus in your price range. :)
http://www.turntableneedles.com//AT...ica-AT12XE-etc--our-needle-201-DEX_p_918.html

There are probably even less costly alternatives.
 
Last edited:
Thanks. I saw that one but didn't see the PB12S cartridge listed. But it certainly looks like it except for the color.

I just ordered it. Cool beans.
 
Back
Top Bottom