• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Project One Mark 3 receiver

N_Soph

Active Member
Hello,
I saw this unit pops up on local sale and I dig out some information but I could not find the spec of it. My search shows that it was manufacturer for a house brand for the Playback chain by Pioneer. By the look of the faceplate, it looks like SX-828 face plate but it has midrange knob. I think it must be over 40 watts per channel ???
I look into Ebay sale and see one Project One Mark III B. Description says "These were manufactured by Pioneer and is very close to the Pioneer SX-750".
 

Attachments

  • 438238108_1103035384135835_6193140006640510534_n.jpg
    438238108_1103035384135835_6193140006640510534_n.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 445441894_3839375056339030_7633873194988434416_n.jpg
    445441894_3839375056339030_7633873194988434416_n.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 445575730_1133801141176786_7325939880393401792_n.jpg
    445575730_1133801141176786_7325939880393401792_n.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 445609801_1534050707238324_1361995257322008599_n.jpg
    445609801_1534050707238324_1361995257322008599_n.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 445811715_1164809834836250_6043538942132045898_n.jpg
    445811715_1164809834836250_6043538942132045898_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 27
Register to hide this ad
i have no idea. it's an internet pic, not mine.

just showing you that it is not made by pioneer.
 
There are more Telefunken for sale on Canadian side. It made in Japan with German engineering. 50 Watt/ch receiver, with incredible warm smooth sound and incredible tuner section.
 
Back
Top Bottom