• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Project/one turntable

How did you know that one pots was not working? Did you test beforehand or after install. I'm going to invest the $2... Let's see where this leads me. Rgds, Mike
 
I installed and the speed went from wonky to dead. So I swapped for another and all was well.

At fiddy cent each I'm certain that QC is all but an afterthought.
 
Man, this is the most informative forum i've ever been on. Not only do people reply to your posts, they also know the right answers. Thanks so much! Do you guys recommend using a slipmat? what are some good ones that aren't too costly? Also, what would be a good upgrade from the stylus i have now?



Unless you are (or plan to be) a DJ, DO NOT get a slip mat.
 
Back
Top Bottom