• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Props to Digikey

c.coyle

Fighting the Dunning-Kruger effect.
I've been ordering from Digikey for a long time, going back to my active radio days in the late-1990s(?) when they first went online. For the first time ever, they botched a small order. I mistakenly called sales, but the sales guy apologized and put me right through to customer service. The very nice woman apologized and promised to send the missing parts out today. And via FedEx when my order was just cheapo USPS!

Happy customer here.
 
Register to hide this ad
They have always done way excellent for me. I'm disappointed that the site is so slow hunting parts, though. Seems better today than the couple times I tried but had to order from Mouser so I wouldn't spend the whole day loading a cart at Digikey.
 
Had similar experience with Mouser. Sent me 1 extra of 1 cap, and 1 short of another. Called them up and they sent out the missing one and told me to keep the extra.
 
Back
Top Bottom