• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Proton amp, Camber speakers, Denon

Jenkster

When I had talent
Subscriber
http://redding.craigslist.org/ele/4200192543.html

This looks like an interesting bunch of gear. I have zero knowledge on Camber speakers save what I have read on some old threads. The larger ones seem to be well regarded. I would be curious to know which model Proton amp he has. The Denon stuff looks like it's pretty common 80's gear. The Celestion speakers intrigue me as well.:scratch2: I just may have to make a call. Anyone know which model Camber speaker that is from the crappy photo? Oh, I wonder if he would come down in price if he kept the dust?:thumbsdn:
 
Register to hide this ad
The only Proton gear I see is the companion speaker/amp for their very good desktop radio system.... Model 300/301 if memory serves
 
Back
Top Bottom