• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

PS Audio Digital Link I power supply parameters?

dimivan

New Member
Hello. I've bought PS Audio Digital Link I without power supply and I don't know what current and voltage this DAC requires.
If someone have exactly same device, please, post the information that you can find on the power supply unit. It would be great if you will post pictures of internals of the power supply.
Here is the picture of what I looking for (picture is not mine).
Thanks for help!
 

Attachments

  • ps-audio.jpg
    ps-audio.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
Register to hide this ad
Hello. I've bought PS Audio Digital Link I without power supply and I don't know what current and voltage this DAC requires.
If someone have exactly same device, please, post the information that you can find on the power supply unit. It would be great if you will post pictures of internals of the power supply.
Here is the picture of what I looking for (picture is not mine).
Thanks for help!

Why would you buy it without a power supply? Could try to contact PS Audio - I wouldn't hold my breath though. I'm not impressed with there tech support.That PS is probably potted - so one would have to destroy it to copy it . PS audio doesn't publish service manuals.
Good luck..
 
PS tech support replied:
The original transformer was rated to 40VA.
You are going to need to have 26v AC on pins 3 & 4
 
Back
Top Bottom