• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

PSB Image T6 ?

mcanaday

Active Member
Hi all,

I am currently playing a pair of PSB Image T6 towers with the Marantz pm5004 amp and the Marantz cd5004. I love the speakers and they sound great with jazz or acoustic. With rock, they can sound a bit muddy and I have wondered about upgrading to a more powerful amplifier. (My room is 11 by 17 with 6.5 foot ceiling.) Does anyone have experience with amplifiers they thought worked well with this speaker, or just general suggestions about good possibilities? I have been thinking especially about some of the following:

-the Musical Fidelity M3i with the M3cd

-the Rega elicit r with the Apollo cd

-Peachtree

-Creek 5350 (or perhaps waiting for the redesigned Creek components that are apparently coming following the new Evolution 50a)

Reactions? Ideas? Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom