• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Psssst...hey buddy, wanna buy HALF

Register to hide this ad
He probably does....kind of harps on as is - no returns...what you see pictured is what you get. Missing about 50lbs of amp there buddy!
 
I knew there had been a previous thread about half of a G22000 and was hoping I hadn't done the dreaded repost.
Think I'm ok in that regard.
Hopefully anyone who bids on it does their due diligence and does not buy it thinking it's a working G22000 unit.
 
Man, if that 22,000 could talk ... imagine what it has seen through the years?

"... then there was the time I got thrown out of a 747"
 
To be honest, the original ad did say "Tuner, Receiver, Radio" and never mentioned Amp. But someone who is dreaming about the full set up and thinking this is CHEAP!! probably didn't think.
 
Back
Top Bottom