• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pumpkin bread.

spaceman

Registered Lunatic
I was out bicycle riding today, & ended up out at the Ballard lockes. Technically, it's the Hiram Chittendon lockes, in Ballard, but most folks just call them the Ballard lockes. ;) I like to stop at that little place right by the gate, for some clam chowder, so I did. :D But even closer to the gate, some sneaky teenage women-type people set up a table, selling baked goods, to support their theater group. Being a sucker for baked goods AND pretty girls, I bought a chocolate cookie, a marble cookie, and a slice of pumpkin bread, since the cookies looked small, & I'm a kind of a big guy. They were all delicious, but the pumpkin bread was amazingly good, with the center being kinda like pudding skin, sorta. And the worst part was, they were STILL THERE, when I was leaving, so I pretty much had to buy 2 more slices of that pumpkin bread. :yes: I asked who made the pumpkin bread, & it was a tall good-looking brunette girl, so I asked her to marry me. :D They all got a laugh out of that, & I had extra pumpkin bread, so everyone was happy. :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom