sansui 74
Active Member
Hi all I just wanted to share with you that Jim and I have given a QRX 9001 a new home here in Seattle I have requested that the QRX now in his shop be restored for me,I have been a sansui fan for 37 years with the my first reciever a QRX 5500 back in 74, and it to will have a much needed recap and service. I just think that timing is everything with Jim starting his new service and my quest for the best QUAD out there for the past couple of months and all you sansui fans on this web site has played a big part in this happening because of all of your posts on the 9001. I could not be happier and I have not even listened to a 9001 yet but I can tell you all that the QRX 5500 has been just wonderful over the decades and I look foward to the sweet sound of the 9001. I will keep all you sansui fans updated on the progress of the 9001 and also the 5500. Thanks again to you all (and yes I will donate to this site to help keep it going for the benifit of others) Ken