• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Quad Sansui problem; help???

I hope not... if so I'd gladly take it off his hands and do the repair :yes::music:

I wish i could score somethin like that

There were a few of us here who felt like that.....

It was a shame we never saw closure on this project........
 
Hello guys, a few of you may be wondering what happened with me and my project with the 9001. As I was troubleshooting on and off, school started to get in the way and eventually I ran into an issue I couldn't resolve: I can't think exactly what it was... but it was probably when I couldn't power it on after correcting the polarity of the transistors. Im sure it really wasn't that difficult, but I got a little discouraged with it for a while. On top of that, my family was in the process of moving to the east coast, so I had to halt all progress, and the Sui was too big for me to take :'(

I'm still very much interested in fixing it, but I have to travel back to Indiana to get it sometime.. and I'm sure a few screws and things probably got lost but nothing major. Now, I'm seeing if I'm capable enough to at least fix my new-to-me 719. But, once I get my 9001 ill be sure to report back :)
 
Back
Top Bottom