• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Queen mega-box set!!!!

Register to hide this ad
That will definitely sound amazing with Bob Ludwig doing his mastering magic! :thmbsp: Cool that it's on colored vinyl.
 
The article states that 3 engineers were used to master the same song, and Bob came out on top.

Duh.

Also, it looks like they were vigilant on the pressing process. I may have to save up for this.
 
That is very impressive - a lust worthy set for any true Queen fan. $445 is pricey, but would be fun to own.
 
I was scared to find out the price, and actively avoided it.

Jeez, half a grand? I think I'll have to do with my original pressings.
 
Would be nice if they broke it out, like The Beatles recent mono issue(s). Will have to wait to see if that's in the plans anywhere.
 
Just read the article, SWEET! Optimal pressings and RL, the best of both worlds!
 
Wow! That's exciting. It looks like individual albums are available, which is a little easier to swallow. I am so tempted to declare an early Christmas and get the whole collection, though. So much goodness.
 
Back
Top Bottom