• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Question about KLH 17 tweeters.

nickrobotron

una bella tazza di caffe
I have a pair of 17's with shot tweeters. I'm wondering what other KLH tweeters would fit these and sound the same. There are a pair of 23 tweeters on the bay that look the same, but I'm not sure. Do the 23's and 17's have the same tweeters? What other models share the same tweeter as the 17's? This info would make finding a replacement much easier. Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
From what I know, the Models Five, Six, Seventeen, Twenty, Twenty-Three and Thirty-Three all share the same tweets.

I think.:D
 
are you sure its the tweeters and not the caps in the x-overs, my tweets were dead on my Model 6's and it only needed a recap.
 
Twenty20Man said:
are you sure its the tweeters and not the caps in the x-overs, my tweets were dead on my Model 6's and it only needed a recap.

Same experience here with a pair of 17's
 
A pair of 17's gave me the lesson to test my drivers before refurbishment. I recapped, only to find out the tweeters were shot. Que sera sera...
 
Back
Top Bottom