• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R.I.P. Casey Harrison aka nosirrah

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
@Karen Hill

It is my sad duty to tell you that, on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, our own Casey Harrison, nosirrah, passed away, suddenly. This news was relayed to me during a telephone call with his beloved wife, Karen Hill. Casey was a big Sansui fan, and went by the name sansuiman on some other forums. He was a moderator, here, for many years, and a good friend to all.
We will miss him, and we send our condolences to his wife and family.

Please post your memories and wishes here, so that Karen can read them.

nosirrah, rest easy, friend. We will meet again.
 
Register to hide this ad
Another one that hits home hard. Always enjoyed our conversations.

RIP... :bye:
 
May he rest in peace.

My condolences to the family and friends, and a heartfelt thank you for graciously giving your time here. You are missed.
 
Sincere condolences to the family.
I'm shocked and sad as this is truly out of the blue for me. Casey was one AK mod that everyone in his cherished Exclusively Sansui forum appreciated and loved.
I've learned so much from him. He will be dearly missed. Thank you friend. Rest in peace,
 
Oh no! I'm in shock. Casey was such a wonderful guy and friend. Will miss him dearly.

Condolences to Karen, to all his loved ones and friends.

Rest in Peace, Casey.
 
Oh no... terrible news!!

RIP Casey AKA nosirrah. Thanks so much for your work in the Sansui forum in particular - you will be missed.
 
Farewell nosirrah. I am grateful to have had some slight association with you. Bon Voyage. :beerchug:
 
That is terribly sad news and a huge shock, Casey was such a gentle soul, my deepest condolences to Karen and family.
 
I spent a day with Casey years ago.
He came down and I rebuilt a beautiful tube rig for him. He just hung out waiting. It was a memorable event that I will never forget.

My sincere condolences to the family.
 
The AK boys we lose to this world are in a better place. They have limitless amounts of perfectly restored Sansui (and other brands) of gear to play with. They have their best friends and fellow departed conspirators to hang out with, and they have the knowledge that they are missed and respected for the time they spent on this earth.

It pains me every time a respected member leaves the AK community. It's a better place for all that came before, thanks to them, and all that come after.
 
Oh, my. I am so sorry to hear this. Karen, if you're reading this, please accept my condolences to you and your family.
 
So sorry to hear this, May gods blessings be with his family and friends during this time of need.
Prayers for the Family,
Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom