• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Radfords in the house...

krimney

Super Member
Very little info on Radford speakers on the net. Not 100% sure what I have. I think it may be a kit version of either the S90 or the Studio.

Transmission line cabs with essentially a Goodmans 10" woofer and a dome mid(either goodmans or peerless) and a peerless tweeter. Smooth sounding speaker with overall warm sound. Havn't really turned them up as so far I've found no real reason to...

Here is what they look like flanking a 42" TV.
 

Attachments

  • Radford 001.jpg
    Radford 001.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 86
Register to hide this ad
I take it your not married.
It was so long ago when I was around a pair of those, never heard them though. The guy who had owned them had quite a collection of fine gear. A pioneer hoarder of sorts. I don't recall them being so large.
I'm a big fan of TL type speakers, enjoy.
 
Back
Top Bottom