• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rammstein's new video

vons

NOT a good example
Any Rammstein fans here? Our boys have truly outdone themselves this time.

"Pussy" will be offically released later on this afternoon, but it is already showing up in several of the more obvious places.

Definitely 18+ material, but the song itself ROCKS HARD and the video is indeed stunningly attractive.

I give it three thumbs up if you know what I mean, and I think you do.
 
Register to hide this ad
That song is basically VICIOUS political satire against the German PC crowd.

Rammstein is the best group to come out of Europe in a very long time.
 
I can enjoy some Rammstein once in a while. :yes: I really like Reise, Reise. I don't think the new cover is going to make it on the US release. Didn't Herzeleid get a different cover for the US release?
 
Delihaus, the rest of the album won't be released until October. There were two songs released today, the aforementioned "Pussy" and a companion song called "Rammlied", which is a smashing good rock tune.

Jailtime, you are correct about the current cover not being released in the US. 6 naked guys with hooters (and Till knocked up as he can be to boot) are not gonna be on display at the local Wally World any time soon.

You are also correct about the Herzeleid cover. The first image is the original cover, the 2nd image in the US/Canada release.

Rammstein_Herzeleid_cover.jpg


RammsteinHerzeleid.jpg
 
I thought Zombie might be a Rammstein fan from his avatar of Till.
I also agree about them being one of the best bands from Europe.
Ohne Dich is my favorite song by them.

Carl T.
 
I listened to the song. My, what a nice, lightweight tune one can whistle while mowing the grass! :lmao:

Tom
 
How does the album sound, compared to previous releases?

It just showed up today.

VERY tight, hard as nails, a huge, enormous, gigantic, thunderous, stupendous wall of sound. Precisely what you would expect and hope for. Precious few bands in the world rock as hard as these guys do.

I give it a 10, maybe an 11 (which just happens to be the perfect level to turn it up to). If you are already a fan, you will be delighted. If you aren't already a fan, watsamattau?
 
Back
Top Bottom