• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rare Russian Led Zeppelin pressing

gagelle

Super Member
I bought a rare Russian pressing of Led Zeppelin 2 and 3 combined in 1 jacket. It's the best sounding copy of these albums that I've ever heard. No hissing and very deep bass. I don't know how they did it or what they did but it's sounds incredible.
 
Register to hide this ad
With this cover?



ZEPIII.jpg


II&IIIinner.gif


http://www.tky.3web.ne.jp/~pennywiz/Funhouse/II&IIIE.html
 
Russian Led zeppelin

Well, I was partly ripped off on this album. LZ 3 seems like an exact copy of the US pressing. But it's filthy, full of small clear lumps of some material, like someone was eating over the album. I tried to wash it off and got some of it, but not all. I have another good copy of this album, so I'm nor that concerned. LZ 2 does sound excellent, but it could be an illegal remix. I've heard that western copyright laws are not strictly enforced in Russia.
 
Back
Top Bottom