Tookers
Member
ERverybody!
I read a lot about quad recievers in AK and today I find this on the NY Craigs list! If you Have a quad sony and need the decoder, here it is!
RARE SONY SQ DECODER 200 + 2 FREE VINTAGE SPEAKERS!!!! - $70 (Long Island)
Date: 2010-09-10, 10:53AM EDT
Reply to: sale-fmkxp-1946406732@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Up For Sale,
A Sony Quadraphonic Decoder 200 for the SQ format. They are rare to find these days. This is perfect for getting into Quadraphonic Lp's and discrete tape without spending big bucks on a 4 channel receiver. You can use your current stereo receiver along side with the decoder (with 2 extra speakers for the rear) and you will now have a 2-4 Channel reproduction! This also has an ambient effect which can make your stereo Lp's sound like a Quad Album.
I'm also includuing a set of Vintage Sony 610's Speakers for Free!
I read a lot about quad recievers in AK and today I find this on the NY Craigs list! If you Have a quad sony and need the decoder, here it is!
RARE SONY SQ DECODER 200 + 2 FREE VINTAGE SPEAKERS!!!! - $70 (Long Island)
Date: 2010-09-10, 10:53AM EDT
Reply to: sale-fmkxp-1946406732@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Up For Sale,
A Sony Quadraphonic Decoder 200 for the SQ format. They are rare to find these days. This is perfect for getting into Quadraphonic Lp's and discrete tape without spending big bucks on a 4 channel receiver. You can use your current stereo receiver along side with the decoder (with 2 extra speakers for the rear) and you will now have a 2-4 Channel reproduction! This also has an ambient effect which can make your stereo Lp's sound like a Quad Album.
I'm also includuing a set of Vintage Sony 610's Speakers for Free!