• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RayW is a heckuva guy!

mfhale

Super Member
Awhile back, I picked up a pair of Polk 5jr with one frozen driver.
After some light reading, I built the repair jig, bought epoxy and set to work. No luck.

RayW graciously volunteered to fix the busticated driver, so off it went to the Land of Lincoln.

Now it's back home in its little cabinet making music.

Thank you very much, Ray...you're a heckuva guy.





Must start saving for the Big Bobs. Must start saving for the Big Bobs.Must start saving for the Big Bobs. Must start saving for the Big Bobs.Must start saving for the Big Bobs. Must start saving for the Big Bobs.
 
Register to hide this ad
My pleasure! I hate to think of a poor, injured driver not fulfilling its purpose. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom