ernieS
Well-Known Member
Took a pair of my RBH 770 off my surround system and put them out front on my two channel setup. I had to acquire a Scan Speak d2905/950000 tweeter first to get them to original spec. Some guy was selling a single RBH SX-61 for $100 on eBay. New woofer and tweeter. It would have cost me $200 or more for the tweeter alone.
I’ve set them up on my Hafler 9500. Man, what a perfect sounding speaker. Incredibly punchy dynamic sound, with a top end so warm and detailed. Should you see any of the RBH
LCR come up for sale, consider it. RBH makes the best speakers.
I’ve set them up on my Hafler 9500. Man, what a perfect sounding speaker. Incredibly punchy dynamic sound, with a top end so warm and detailed. Should you see any of the RBH
LCR come up for sale, consider it. RBH makes the best speakers.