• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RBH Sound SX-T2/Reference

ernieS

Well-Known Member
I worked for RBH for a spell. It gave me access to some incredible hardware. I had owned a pair of 1010-SEN subs for a spell. I upgraded them with reference 10” drivers. I picked up a SX-T1 pair for a great deal. I upgraded all eight 6.5” woofers to Reference. The six Standard D27 tweeters were swapped out with Scan Speak D2905/97000 models. Combining these speakers created the SX-T2/Reference. Frequency range is 18Hz-20KHz.

I’ve a home filled with JBL, Klipsch,Emerald Physics,EV, KEF. Every time I drag them out of storage, everything else becomes mediocre. I’m using two RBH SA-400 sub amps to drive the 1010. The preamp is an Audio Research SP9, amp is a Hafler XL-600 for the upper segment.

They’re older models, but the sound generated is timeless.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0812.jpeg
    IMG_0812.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0810.jpeg
    IMG_0810.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 6
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom