• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RCA tube radio phono console and second similar radio console at SA, Loves Park Il

Old Guy8

Cliff & Cleo
Subscriber
Small upright RCA tube radio console. Two 12" woofers and two tweeters. I saw Tungsol tubes in it. $160. Doors on front. Front facing receiver on left. Slide out RCA TT on right side. Didn't check if mono or stereo. But has FM.
I should have taken pics. Nice condition. About 3' wide.

Another upright radio cabinet next to it with one 12" woofer and one tweeter. Front doors handles were gone. May be external speaker for above. Has record storage. $56

I don't have room. Would be shame to gut.

Salvation Army, Riverside and N. Alpine.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I saw that as well, nice little unit.

I thought about it but I’m in the middle of downsizing my gear atm.
 
I saw that as well, nice little unit.

I thought about it but I’m in the middle of downsizing my gear atm.
Yes, how many systems is enough. It looked in nice condition. I'm not familiar with old tube consoles. Did you look at the two tweeters? Were they horns? They seemed to be aimed to left and right. Maybe to widen horn coverage.
 
Back
Top Bottom