I have been looking for a pair of bookshelves to run in a a system powered by a rebuilt Dyna SCA-35.
There is a local good-guy and AK'er that has a nice pair of Optimus 21 speakers. I have found very little about these, but quite a bit on other Optimus/Nova models.
I will probably check them out, but wanted to see if anyone had any experience or input regarding them. I believe they are original two-tweeter one woofer design....with the tweeters silk-surrounded cones.
I would quickly recap the crossover if I got them. The cabinets appear to be in great shape.
Thanks
There is a local good-guy and AK'er that has a nice pair of Optimus 21 speakers. I have found very little about these, but quite a bit on other Optimus/Nova models.
I will probably check them out, but wanted to see if anyone had any experience or input regarding them. I believe they are original two-tweeter one woofer design....with the tweeters silk-surrounded cones.
I would quickly recap the crossover if I got them. The cabinets appear to be in great shape.
Thanks