• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Realistic SA-2001

Register to hide this ad
I just sold one about a week ago. Used it in my bedroom. It wasn't anything to write home about. Really bass heavy. Other Realistic pieces I've had (some collectable, some not) sounded as good or better. It didn't sound bad...it was average. I have a Sansui au-505 that would whoop the pants off the sa-2001. I'm just saying. But if it has sentimental value to you, then go for it.
 
Had one in my 20s (i liked it then). I got rid of it because my wife thought it was ugly. Then got rid of her because she thought i was ugly. I should've kept the amp. I bought a sa-1001 for my son. (his first stereo not a docking station or boom box). I was looking for one for a while. they turn up. Please be patient. Sorry i couldn't help more. Good luck
 
Back
Top Bottom