• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Realistic Speaker ID

SoundChamber

New Member
So a friend gave me this single Realistic speaker which is in a fairly tall, well built cabinet, albeit the scuffs and such, speaker itself sounds very good. I’ve tried identifying it via the internet with no avail. I’m sure an AK’er will know what she is. Thanks for the help fellers.
 

Attachments

  • ADF2A206-5C4B-4DA3-95E6-4290B565F831.jpeg
    ADF2A206-5C4B-4DA3-95E6-4290B565F831.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 4EFF4303-E140-45E8-B23A-D0055CE25EFB.jpeg
    4EFF4303-E140-45E8-B23A-D0055CE25EFB.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 36A7499B-1156-4BEB-A9DD-EB2E62F9D906.jpeg
    36A7499B-1156-4BEB-A9DD-EB2E62F9D906.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 34
  • 125C18BF-E4F1-40F4-AE7A-E3A926ABDBA7.jpeg
    125C18BF-E4F1-40F4-AE7A-E3A926ABDBA7.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 39
  • E849050C-0A7E-49FD-A0E6-16704EB349A0.jpeg
    E849050C-0A7E-49FD-A0E6-16704EB349A0.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 36
Register to hide this ad
I'm not super familiar with realistic stuff but I'm pretty sure that's a realistic-optimus cab, not sure what model.

also I think its either diy or modified as I believe that that tweeter was only sold as a driver at radioshack and not used in any speakers.
also the woofer doesn't look original either.

the midrange and crossover may be the only original parts in that speaker which is not necessarily a bad thing because the replacements are probably better quality than the originals.
 
Back
Top Bottom